Zara offers the latest fashion trends for women, men and children. An international brand with stores in the main cities of the world and online. Our business model is centered in our customers, constantly adapting to their needs. We love what we do. Teamwork, passion, curiosity, diversity, sustainability, creativity and humility are our daily motivation. Does it sound like you? Maybe you are a Zara person.
- Monitoring daily product replenishment and maintaining a high level of image standards
- Analyzing sales rankings to promote the correct merchandise
- Competitor analysis and product feedback
- Supporting other store functions when needed
- You are passionate, curious, motivated and dynamic, with something different to contribute.
- You are detail-oriented, creative and proactive and are looking for a challenging yet rewarding career in fashion.
- You love fashion and celebrate self-expression.
- You have a strong interest in the latest trends and display a track record of product analysis, merchandising and delivering a high level of customer service.
- At Inditex you will find more than a job.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Atlanta, US
Application Deadline: N/A